The Vulc N Vent Lace Canvas features a lightweight canvas upper and lining with cotton laces through rustproof, metal eyelets. An internally vented footbed makes it the perfect go-to lace-up for the spring and the increasingly hotter summers.Features:
- Lightweight canvas upper
- Canvas lining
- Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 7.1 oz. / 208 g
- Style# 1670951
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Vulc N Vent™ Lace Canvas II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DazzleMe from Awesome sneakers!! Everything about this sneaker is awesome! True to size. I got the British Tan, Stinger. I love this color as it's more neutral, and goes well with lots of outfits. Comfy! I got these on sale and is worth the price even- if it's full price. I may get another pair in another color. I highly recommend this sneaker. : )
Date published: 2016-09-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Balo from Canvas shoes I have had 3 foot surgery a and these shoes are comfortable to walk in. I also like color.
Date published: 2016-07-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Raft4waves from Bright Blue Shoes Super cute, extremely comfortable and fun! I really like these shoes. I walk more than 2 miles a day and these work great for me, both uphill and down. I think I'm going to get another color!
Date published: 2016-07-02
Rated 2 out of 5 by NYCUWS from Disappointing I bought 2 pair previously, one mesh and the other canvas. While they had no arch support they were attractive, lightweight and comfortable. I bought this style based on that experience, wore them for an hour, and then realized the stitching across the top was cutting into my foot (while wearing socks). Very disappointing.
Date published: 2016-06-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Readingbryan from Walking on pillows Very confortable shoes!
Date published: 2016-06-17
Back to Top