Usually, walking the plank is a bad thing, but how bad could it be if you’re rocking a sporty pair of lace-up shoes featuring a vented footbed for increased comfort and breathability? Right? And yes, the eyelets are rustproof.Features:
- Lightweight washed canvas upper
- Canvas lining
- Open mesh in the heel for enhanced breathability
- Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 6.2 oz / 178 g
- Style# 1584731
Open mesh in the heel
Internal vented footbed
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Vulc N Vent™ Lace Canvas Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Desert567 from Great Shoes I love them. I wear them often and are great with practically everything. I read other comments about the size and ordered a half size smaller and they are the perfect fit!
Date published: 2016-11-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Jen1980 from Very large They are nice but get size down
Date published: 2016-02-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by gracekatherine from Runs VERY large! Had to exchange for a full size smaller, I am almost always a size 8.5 in major shoe brands, and this shoe was so large I couldn't even get it to stay on my foot when walking! Looking forward to getting the smaller size though, and the material and structure of the shoe seemed excellent. Hard for me to evaluate the functionality until after I get a size that fits though...
Date published: 2015-04-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by mari12 from Cute shoes These are really cute and comfy canvas sneakers. I have the blue ones and I love how versatile they are.
Date published: 2015-03-27
Back to Top