GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
Built for the coastal lifestyle, fishing, and other activities that favor the water, these PFG women’s shoes are a sporty pair of lace ups with an ultralight mesh upper for supreme cool-wearing comfort. The Vulc N Vent Lace Mesh features a stain and water repellent treatment, as well as a vented midsole and sockliner to keep fresh air flowing underfoot.Features:
- Lightweight canvas upper
- Canvas lining
- Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets
- Omni-SHIELD™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.7 oz. / 199 g
- Style# 1678301
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Vulc N Vent™ Lace Mesh PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by s3jl921 from Great Shoes! Very comfortable and cute! I wore these while traveling flying from MD to AZ; easy on/off while going through security. I would wear everyday if I could!
Date published: 2016-08-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by NYCUWS from Nice lightweight sneaker! This is a very nice lightweight and comfortable sneaker. True to size and an attractive color, although the mesh isn't as dark as it appears on the screen. The back of the shoe is a little low on the ankle but I removed the liner and put in my own orthotics and it fit nicely. I would definitely recommend this as an alternative to sandals for the summer months.
Date published: 2016-04-15
Back to Top