A lightweight, vented low-top in water-repellent heathered washed canvas. Read more >
Feminine yet laidback and comfortable, this outdoor-adventure-ready low top women’s sneaker combines a ventilated midsole for breathable comfort and a lightweight upper of heathered washed canvas that’s been treated for advanced water repellency.Features:
- Lightweight washed canvas upper Canvas lining Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets Omni-Shield™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsoleWeight: size 7, 1/2 pair = 7.25 oz / 206 g
Uses: Casual / Travel
- Style# 1725561
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Vulc N Vent™ Lace Outdoor Heathered Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by gp22 from nice very comfy to wear.. love it (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ann95 from Very good shoes The style of the shoes is perfect. The size is perfect and I just love the materiel!! SO comfy (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-10-11
Rated 3 out of 5 by Mac51 from Shoes I have to say I liked the look of the shoes but they did not fit comfortable so I did return them! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gabou20 from Love these These shoes are light and comfy. The are a little narrow for me but I have wide feet and I bought them a little smaller than usual because they are long. They look great and the fabric feels new and light. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-05-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by ali64 from Comfy Shoe Not great arch support or for long wear but a great comfy shoe. Will see how long the materials last. Laces are already looking worn. Was expecting a little more for the price. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2017-05-13
Back to Top