A lightweight, vented low-top in water-repellent heathered washed canvas. Read more >
GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
Feminine yet laidback and comfortable, this outdoor-adventure-ready low top women’s sneaker combines a ventilated midsole for breathable comfort and a lightweight upper of heathered washed canvas that’s been treated for advanced water repellency.Features:
- Style# 1733651
- Lightweight washed canvas upper Canvas lining Cotton laces with rustproof metal eyelets Omni-Shield™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Vulc N Vent™ Lace Outdoor Heathered Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shoes55 from Comfortable shoes It's comfortable and true size. It will be more likable if soles designed or use softer material with arch.
Date published: 2017-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by DFSGIRL from Great Sneaker I've been searching for months for a cute, light weight comfortable sneaker and I found it in this shoe.
Date published: 2017-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Liz01 from Columbia Lace Shoe Very cute and comfortable. Looking forward to wearing this summer.
Date published: 2017-05-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by k3222 from AMAZING They're comfortable, airy, and water-resistant, as advertised!! I wear them just about everywhere, including work!
Date published: 2017-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Samjo from Love these! I bought these for some Spring/Summer shoes to have an extra pair around and I am so happy I did! They fit perfectly, are very comfortable and appreciate the fact that they are well ventilated for those warmer days.
Date published: 2017-04-20
Back to Top