A lightweight, vented fishing shoe with stain-and-water-repellent technology and a pretty peep-toe. Read more >
GO AHEAD.TRY AND GET DIRTY.
Helps you stay clean and dry by resisting absorption of liquids.
A peep of toe cleavage lends a feminine air to this quick-drying PFG women’s shoe built for the coastal lifestyle, fishing, and other activities that favor the water. The women’s Vulc N Vent Peep Toe features a lightweight canvas and mesh upper outfitted with stain and water repellent technology, as well as a vented midsole and sockliner to keep fresh air flowing underfoot.Features:
- Lightweight canvas and mesh upper
- Canvas lining
- Laces with rustproof metal eyelets
- Omni-Shield™ water and stain resistant treatment
- Internal vented footbed for comfort and breathability
- Solid non-marking rubber outsole
- Weight: 6.8 oz. / 200 g
- Style# 1678271
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Vulc N Vent™ Peep Toe PFG Shoe is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MonicaAG from Happy with my purchase Beautiful and very comfortable!!
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by Picola98 from True to size Love the shoes! They are true to the size but trying to break them in hurts a little. Other than that love:)
Date published: 2017-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by MBPRN from Planned usage I plan to wear cave tubing in Belize. I wear 8.5-9 and chose the 9 fit is good. Hope they dry out quick after tubing go to ATV riding
Date published: 2017-01-21
Back to Top