A comfortable and lightweight trail shoe built for versatile performance. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
LIGHTWEIGHT VERSATILITY A lightweight trail shoe built for versatile performance, featuring durable suede-and-textile, responsive cushioning, and advanced traction.Features:
- Suede, webbing and textile upper made for durability and protection
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 10 oz / 284g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Style# 1807601
- Upper: Suede / Textile
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Wahkeena™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by pweathers from Nice shoes I was afraid to order my normal shoe size since I do experience that Columbia products seem to be sized smaller. I was pleasantly surprised these shoes were the normal size. I've worn these all day long twice and my feet were not tired.
Date published: 2018-10-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by BrennLea from Good all around shoe Very comfortable and durable. Great for light hiking and walking the dog. A lot easier to wash than my dog.
Date published: 2018-10-15
Back to Top