Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
When the seasonal chill descends, you can never have too many soft, breathable layering basics like this one. Featuring our Omni-Wick® waffle fabric in a classic Henley-style neckline, the Weekday Waffle long sleeve is incredibly comfortable and versatile.Features:
- Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from the body and enables perspiration to evaporate quickly, keeping you dry and comfortable
- Henley style neckline
- Style# 1512872
- Omni-Wick 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal waffle
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Women's Plus Sizing
|Size||Bust||Waist||Hips||Short Inseam||Regular Inseam||Long Inseam|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Weekday Waffle™ Henley - Extended Size is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mwanna from Great length I am 5"11 and I always need to order tall. So I was happy to find the sleeves are long enough even after a few washings. Just wish Columbia offered more tall clothing for women.
Date published: 2014-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Verda from Very nice shirt It is nice that you are offering extended sizes. It is very comfortable and keeps you warm. It is one of my favorite shirts.
Date published: 2013-12-12
Rated 4 out of 5 by keeky from Cute Love the fabric, the cut is a little large, but not uncomfortably so, the cuffs on the sleeves are really cute when rolled, but don't stay rolled well (a small thing, but would like it better with either a traditional cuff or one that was already 'cuffed').
Date published: 2013-11-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dusty15 from Awesome shirt!! I am so glad that I found these shirts! They are very comfortable. Fit well and look great.
Date published: 2013-10-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by TerriersX2 from Suprisingly cute basic Finally - a company that gets it! Full figure women are also sporty and want good quality well fitting clothing! This top is is just a really solid basic. It is long enough to be flattering. Note to other buyers, I wear a 2X but in Columbia I always size up to 3X (it's just a number - who cares!) and everything fits great and looks flattering.
Date published: 2013-08-01
Back to Top