Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Attack off-road adventures in this versatile, lightweight trail shoe; the breathable mesh panel on the front keeps feet feeling fresh while suede and leather details lock feet into place for a secure, stable ride. Built on a women’s specific last, this trail shoe is specifically designed to fit a female foot and the flexible, lightweight Techlite™ midsole provides cushioning and support without bogging you down. Tap out a tempo run on the local trail, tackle new day hikes and cruise through everyday activities in comfort.Features:
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber
- Breathable air-mesh upper with webbing support
- Combination suede and PU-coated leather upper
- Techlite lightweight cushioned midsole
- Calibrated for a women’s foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- One-piece outsole provides durable traction
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 9.5 oz/ 269.32 g
- Style# 1512211
Air-mesh with webbing support, combination suede and PU-coated leather
- TECHLITE MIDSOLE
Lightweight cushioned midsole
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women's Yama™ II Shoe is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SEYEDALI from awsesome the best shoe for hiking
Date published: 2016-09-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by UCDelta86 from Great shoe for around town wear This shoe is a great alternative to wearing tennis shoes. Very comfortable and nice look. Fit was true to size.
Date published: 2013-12-04
Back to Top