WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Developed with the help of female runners, the Yama redefines performance, comfort and fit for active women – from the shock absorbing air cushion in the heel to the articulated collar system and fully re-engineered women’s-specific heel cup. This version also integrates OutDry waterproof-breathable technology, a supple full-grain leather upper and multi-density EVA foam in the footbed so you stay warm, dry, protected and comfortable during high-velocity aerobic activities in the great outdoors.Features:
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable without adding extra weight or debris retention
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Waterproof supple full-grain leather and mesh upper for comfort durability and support
- Articulated collar system, co-developed with female runners, for extra support and a superior fit
- Multi-density EVA foam on the footbed and collar lining, promote extended wear comfort and create the secure heel fit
- An air cushion located in the heel, calibrated for a women’s foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- Multi-directional lugs delivers vital traction on high-friction areas
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 11.9 oz/337 g
- Style# 1473861
Full-grain leather and mesh, OutDry construction
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Yama™ Low Leather OutDry Shoe is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 4 out of 5 by AvidHiker3 from Excited about shoes These shoes work great if you have somewhat wide feet. Built very rugged for hiking. Slight bulk, but good lighter-weight hiking shoes. However, you need bulky shoes when hiking, otherwise they would fall apart in rough terrain. The brown earthy color is great. Waterproofing is a plus. Used in the rain and feet remained dry. The tread is slick in urban environment, such as sidewalks during rain. Traction seems good.
Date published: 2014-03-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by Workers from good service service is very good. This shoes is a little too thin for most people.
Date published: 2014-01-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by Tzahit from Dissapointed from the quality The shoes arrived with a defect (see attached pic). Although it is only a cosmetic damage, I thought that this prestige brand will provide only high quality products. I'm not using the "return" option since I'm not sure what other defects may emerge in the "new" shoes I'll get in return, In addition, it's too much hassle... I won't order from Columbia online again. I did not provide rating for the "functioning" since I did not wear the shoes yet (hopping to have the opportunity to exchange them at Wrentham which is the closest Columba store (yet a very far one...)).
Date published: 2014-01-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by ArcherX from Good quality, easy buy Good quality, easy buy
Date published: 2013-09-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by klossau from love the shoe This is my second pair of outdry shoes. I think I like the first pair better -- these are a little low around the ankle so not as spash protective. They are very comfortable and the size fit well (certainly not small -- perhaps a tiny bit big).
Date published: 2013-05-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by CAH1234 from Good hiking boot I'm a daily walker (3 miles) on pavement. I bought these to walk when it's slushy out (and for light day hiles(. They have kept my feet dry on my walks. They are more of a hiking shoe than a sneaker, which is what I needed.
Date published: 2013-02-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by K8Says from Breathable Comfort And Excellent Styling I had searched for several months to find a shoe that would be versatile to wear casually and on the trail. After much research and trying on of competitors, I chose the Yama and I have been totally satisfied with it's styling and performance! I have to own up to feet that tend to perspire and yet with these shoes I noticed my feet stay dry, comfortable and no chaffing from damp socks at the end of the day. And, I tested them in a muddy situation recently, over 3" of rain, and my feet stayed dry while I maintained excellent traction. I am so impressed that I am considering giving this shoe as a gift - sharing an excellent product certanly will impress my friends!
Date published: 2012-12-16
Back to Top