WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Developed with the help of female runners, the Yama redefines performance, comfort and fit for active women – from the shock absorbing air cushion in the heel to the articulated collar system and fully re-engineered women’s-specific heel cup. This version also integrates OutDry waterproof-breathable technology, a supple full-grain leather upper and multi-density EVA foam in the footbed so you stay warm, dry, protected and comfortable during high-velocity aerobic activities in the great outdoors.Features:
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable without adding extra weight or debris retention
- Techlite midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Waterproof supple full-grain leather and mesh upper for comfort durability and support
- Articulated collar system, co-developed with female runners, for extra support and a superior fit
- Multi-density EVA foam on the footbed and collar lining, promote extended wear comfort and create the secure heel fit
- An air cushion located in the heel, calibrated for a women’s foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- Multi-directional lugs delivers vital traction on high-friction areas
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 13.9 oz/390 g
- Style# 1473851
Full-grain leather and mesh, OutDry construction
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Yama™ Mid Leather OutDry Shoe is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by xLMNx from Great Boot for Sale Price I got this boot during the winter sale for $70 (down from $160) and really like it. They are warm, supportive and waterproof. It's rainy and muddy where I am so have been really happy! Also they are not so heavy/thick that I can't comfortably drive a car or ride my bike. I got the 9 and it fits true to size. Only complaint is that the insole feels very hard on my feet, but I will get a gel insert and that should make them super-comfy. I also think they look really cute!
Date published: 2014-01-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by kbmac from Wet socks Really? First were the BugaBoot Plus "waterproof" winter boots that I loved but the very first time I got any moisture on the top of the foot (by the toes) my feet got wet. Returned. Second pair the same. Then in summer I saw these - still wanting waterproof hikers - "Outdry"... big display at the store - how could I got wrong on this one? Well... It's been about 2 months since I got these and they have not gone through any more than walking the dog on our flat, grassy property, some light hiking, and everyday wear. This morning while walking in WET GRASS my foot is wet. Right where the leather meets the sole by the pinky toe. It appears to me as though Columbia's "waterproof" footwear is only waterproof if you don't get it wet. Wow. I guess there will be no more Columbia for me.
Date published: 2013-09-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mocha from Stable Supportive Shoe This serves as my daily walking shoe. Has great support especially since I have extreme flat, pronated feet. Highly recommended.
Date published: 2013-09-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by CathyL1 from Very Comfortable!!! I love my new boots. They are very comfortable even after wearing them for hours. Quality seems great. Exactly what I was looking for.
Date published: 2013-08-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by KatnRic from Beautiful workmanship Boot runs fairly narrow, and will take quite a few miles to break in the cuff. Will be easy to maintain waterproofing.
Date published: 2013-03-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by TheHeathers from Is it just me? I was really excited about these boots -- a sturdy but light hiker with all of the protection I'm looking for -- but I have to send them back. Even though the lateral foot-space works, when I lace them up the tongue of the shoe (which is pretty bulky and kind of hard) presses down on the bones in the top of my foot and is incredibly uncomfortable. I've never experienced that with a pair of shoes before, but I can't imagine it's something I want to get used to. I'll give it a three because I'm hoping this is a fitting issue that only I've encountered, but it seems odd that this would be a fitting issue.
Date published: 2012-11-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by Helen53 from comfort Love these shoes very comfortable would recommend these shoes to anyone that is on there feet alot.
Date published: 2012-11-01
Back to Top