WATER NOT INCLUDED.
A one-piece breathable membrane seals waters out.
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
Developed with the help of female runners, the Yama redefines performance, comfort and fit for active women – from the shock absorbing air cushion in the heel to the articulated collar system and fully re-engineered women’s-specific heel cup. We’ve also integrated OutDry waterproof-breathable technology, and multi-density EVA foam so you stay warm, dry, protected and comfortable during high-velocity aerobic activities in the great outdoors.Features:
- OutDry waterproof breathable construction keeps you dry and comfortable without adding extra weight or debris retention
- FluidFrame provides a smooth foot guidance over changing terrain without adding bulk and weight
- Techlite technology with 3 different densities for better stability, better cushioning, and support
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Waterproof supple full-grain leather and mesh upper for comfort durability and support
- Articulated collar system, co-developed with female runners, for extra support and a superior fit
- Multi-density EVA foam on the footbed and collar lining, promote extended wear comfort and create the secure heel fit
- An air cushion located in the heel, calibrated for a women’s foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- Multi-directional lugs delivers vital traction on high-friction areas
- Waterproof materials and construction method
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 13 oz/368 g
- Style# 1462631
Full-grain leather and mesh, OutDry construction
Techlite FluidFrame technology
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Yama™ Mid OutDry Shoe is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by chermosi from Very Nice Shoe My Wife love it, very recommended
Date published: 2013-12-23
Rated 4 out of 5 by Bellvm from Good product Hi. This is the first day I wear these shoes, but I really love it. I like the color, the style, and the shoes are very lightweight.
Date published: 2013-12-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sam55 from Product not recommended The boot doesn't provide enought support on the down hills, so your foot moves forward too much. On the first moderate hike wearing them, I got blisters on both little toes and a callous under my big toe.
Date published: 2013-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rusty1 from Very comfortable I have been wearing these shoes to break them in before trekking in Nepal, but they need very little breaking in. They were comfortable right out of the box. I think they look great and are so lightweight! I am very happy with this product and recommend them.
Date published: 2013-02-27
Back to Top