Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This lightweight, high-performing multi-sport shoe features a dialed, women-specific fit (we worked with female runners to develop it) and FluidFrame technology for improved foot guidance over changing terrain. Stay comfortable, stable and protected during high-velocity aerobic activities in the great outdoors.Features:
- FluidFrame provides a smooth foot guidance over changing terrain without adding bulk and weight
- Techlite midsole technology with 3 different densities for better stability, better cushioning, and support
- Omni-Grip rubber for optimal traction on all surfaces
- Full-grain leather and mesh upper
- Women-specific, anatomical heel fit
- An air cushion located in the heel, calibrated for a women’s foot frame to absorb shock and enhance stability on the trail
- Weight: size 7, ½ pair = 10 oz/283.5g
- Style# 1503241
Full-grain leather and mesh
- OMNI-GRIP OUTSOLE
High traction rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Yama™ Shoe is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by 2katznme from good value great shoe I bought a similar shoe from Teva and they fell apart--I mean the soles came apart. So they want me to send the shoes back and replace I guess. Why bother, why would I ever want a pair of shoes from them again? Their water sandals did the same thing. So I looked in my closet and saw that the shoes that I have and like and are lasting are from Columbia and Klog so I returned to Columbia and vow never to buy from Teva again.
Date published: 2013-11-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by sbrucey from comfy comfy comfy i bought these shoes while waiting to find a decent pair of sneakers they're really lightweight and they have some bounce, which i demand in a shoe still haven't found the sneakers, but i'm getting a "sneaking" suspicion i won't need to
Date published: 2013-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by rraarrcc from Great shoe I bought them for my wife and it's the first time she didn't complain about it. So, it's mean this are a great pair of shoes.
Date published: 2013-09-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by BAMAGIRL from Women’s Yama™ Shoe LOVE THESE SHOES!!!! GREAT FIT!!
Date published: 2013-08-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by mbsundholm from Very comfortable I bought these shoes for a trip to DC so they needed to be lightweight and cushiony. Added my own orthotics for extra arch support and my feet have been very happy. I highly recommend these shoes!
Date published: 2013-05-05
Back to Top