A waterproof seam sealed slip-on winter boot with 200 grams of insulation. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
This classic waterproof, slip-on boot has 200 grams of warm insulation to keep feet warm, dry and protected during outdoor adventures in winter weather. The bungee closure literally makes getting in and out a cinch and the burly Omni-Grip™ rubber sole provides top-notch traction over freezing, changing terrain. A hit of faux fur at the top of the boot shaft gives this version of the Rope Tow an extra cozy feel.Features:
- Waterproof suede leather and synthetic nylon upper
- Bungee lace closure system
- Techlite™ midsole
- 200 gram insulation
- Insulation rated -25F/32C
- Waterproof seam sealed
- Weight: size 10, ½ pair = 10.5/297.67g
- Style# 1525191
Waterproof suede leather and synthetic nylon
Omni-Grip Non-marking rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Youth Rope Tow™ II is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TonyG from Daughters new boots These boots are awesome for my 5 year old daughter! 1) laces she can tie b/c of the bungee closure. 2) quality build, seem indestructible! 3) Looks good enough for everyday wear - she loves to wear them in rain and snow. 4) have not heard one of these - my feet are cold. That alone is why I bought them, everything else is added bonuses.....
Date published: 2013-11-27
Back to Top