Stretchy, sun-blocking, moisture-wicking shorts you can wear anywhere. Read more >
Pulls moisture away from the body so sweat can evaporate quickly.
ENJOY THE SUN SAFELY.
Blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburn and long-term skin damage.
WEAR ANYWHERE These shorts deliver wear-anywhere style and comfort with UPF 50 sun protection, moisture-wicking fabric, and just-right stretch.Features:
- Omni-Shade™ UPF 50 sun protection
- Style# 1801701
- 89% Polyester, 11% Elastane
Size & Fit
Men's Body Measurement (Inches)
Inseam varies by item
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 3. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 4. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 5. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 6. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men’s Slack Tide™ Short is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Tommy42 from Not sized properly for hiking shorts. The shorts are sized too small. I can’t put two fingers between the shorts and my leg. The pocket opening is so small I can hardly get my hand in the pocket. I ordered 2xl and that is what is on the shorts. The waist is 2xl, but that is all that is 2xl about the shorts. I have 3 other pair of Columbia 2xl shorts and they fit perfect. Also, in the picture the shorts are black and I was expecting material like my previous pairs tough, heavy cotton shorts for hiking and fishing. These shorts are of thin material grey pinstriped like paints you would wear to church. Except you don’t wear shorts to church, at least not in my church. They didn’t say anything about dress shorts. The first Bush would snag a hole in the shorts.
Date published: 2018-09-05
Back to Top