Men's Lake 22 Down Hooded Jacket
With a water-resistant shell and 650-fill power down insulation, this hooded jacket can be worn alone or as a lightweight layer.
NO COLD SPOTS
Heat Seal construction means down doesn't migrate so there are no cold spots.
MORE GOOD STUFF
Zippered hand pockets hold onto your gloves and other small items, while binding on the scuba hood, cuffs, and hem help seal out the elements.
- HeatSeal™ keeps you warm with a no-stitch, thermal-bonded construction that seals warmth in and cold out so you can take on chilly conditions
- Water-resistant fabric sheds moisture using materials that repel water, so you stay dry in mildly wet conditions
- 650 fill power down insulation for lightweight warmth
- RDS certified down ensures ethical manufacturing practices
- Scuba hood for extra protection
- Binding at hood, cuff, and hem seals out the elements
- Chin guard prevents chafing
- Zippered hand pockets secure essentials
- Center Back Length: 28.0 in / 71.1 cm
- Uses: Hiking
Greater Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.