A perfect snow boot for kids that’s lightweight, warm, and ready for winter adventures. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
If your kids dig faux-fur collars and tongues, then this warm, waterproof and durable boot with a toggle lacing system is for them! Rated at -25F/-32C, they’re just as perfect for walking to the bus as they are for the snowball fights at recess.Features:
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ lightweight flexible shell
- The perfect snow boot for kids that combines warmth and lightweight for any winter adventure
- Waterproof PU coated leather and synthetic nylon
- Bungee lace closure system
- 200g insulation
- Style# 1637841
Waterproof PU coated leather and synthetic nylon
Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Big Kids' Rope Tow™ III Waterproof Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CarlyM from Works great for my active daughter! My 6 year old daughter loves these boots so far. She participates in a full day tracking/outdoor skills program once a month. She returned after 8 hours wearing these boots and reported they were comfortable, warm, and dry. She needed a little help putting them on as they fit well. They were easy to clean up after a full day in the mud.
Date published: 2017-10-24
Rated 1 out of 5 by wtbaucom from Very difficult to get on, liner slides to tow These boots are well build and would be great except they are almost impossible to get on, and the liner bunches up while trying to get them on. Very frustrating... Getting a different Columbia boot
Date published: 2016-12-18
Back to Top