A warm, waterproof, leather and nylon boot with a bungee closure system and fleece lining. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
This fleece-lined snow boot for kids combines insulated warmth and lightweight protection for any winter activity. The bungee lacing system makes them an easy-on, easy-off boot, perfect for kids who are in and out a lot during the snow days.Features:
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Techlite™ lightweight flexible shell
- The perfect snow boot for kids that combines warmth and lightweight for any winter adventure
- Waterproof PU coated leather and synthetic nylon
- Bungee lace closure system
- 200g insulation
- Style# 1637842
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Little Kids' Rope Tow™ III Waterproof Boot is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MinnieC from Delight I was very pleased with everything
Date published: 2017-11-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rebecca928 from Order 1 size up I ordered these for my daughter, they run small so I ordered 1 size up and will return the smaller ones.
Date published: 2016-12-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by jonicelavette from This boot is true to its purpose I bought this boot for my 4 year old granddaughter and she won't take them off ;-)
Date published: 2016-12-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Vixter from Loved them Go on easy, fit great, very warm and waterproof
Date published: 2016-12-12
Rated 3 out of 5 by Jred from Beautifully made boot but super hard to get your child into them Love the look of these boots and they function wonderfully for the winter. My biggest problem with them is they don't open wide enough to get your child's foot into them. I have to shove my daughter's foot into the boot which is extremely uncomfortable for her. If they didn't sew the laces so you can't open the boot more it would be a perfect, rugged, warm outdoor winter boot. It's hard to know if they fit her small or large as the bottom is so rigged.
Date published: 2015-11-30
Back to Top