NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Columbia Omni-Heat Infinity Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Columbia Sportswear Company, IPG DXTRA, Inc. d/b/a Weber- Shandwick, Merkle Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Columbia Sportswear Company, 14375 Northwest Science Park Drive, Portland, OR 97229. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
Columbia Sportswear is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, stolen or damaged Gift Cards. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, IPG DXTRA Inc. d/b/a Weber-Shandwick, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3m1eDVF. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.
What is the Columbia Omni-Heat(TM) Infinity Sweepstakes?
To celebrate the launch of our new Omni-HeatTM Infinity apparel — the new gold standard in warmth—we’re outfitting one lucky winner with a lifetime supply of jackets. With Omni-HeatTM Infinity’s gold metal lining that reflects and retains your own body heat, our new collection of jackets, boots and accessories will ensure you’re ready to take on the outdoors whenever, wherever.
How will the jackets be awarded? In other words, what does ‘for life’ actually mean?
Grand Prize package includes twenty (20) $500 Columbia gift cards (total $10k value), accounting for one (1) new jacket (ARP = $250) every two years for eighty (80) years. The winner may choose to divide the $10,000 in gift cards in whatever way they choose.
Can I get other Columbia products besides jackets?
Yes, your gift cards will allow you to purchase any Columbia product.
How and when can I enter the sweepstakes?
Go to Columbia.com/Gold and enter your email address by September 30, 2021, at 11:59pm Eastern Time for your chance to win.
How will the winner be chosen?
The winner will be chosen at random from the emails submitted.
When is the sweepstakes taking place?
The Promotion Period begins on September 8, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on September 30, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
When and how will the winner be notified?
We will randomly select the potential sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 1, 2021. The potential winner will be notified by email.
Are there any tax implications for the winner?
In addition to the Grand Prize, the winner will be provided with a single cash payment in the form of a corporate check, which is intended to assist the winner with any federal, state or other tax obligations related to the Grand Prize.
How many people will win free jackets for life?
Columbia will randomly select one (1) Grand Prize winner. The prize package has been calculated to supply the winner with one (1) jacket (ARP = $250) every two years for eighty (80) years. However, the winner may choose to divide the $10,000 in gift cards in whatever way they choose.
I’m under 18. Can I enter the sweepstakes?
Unfortunately, you must be eighteen (18) or older at the time of entry to enter the sweepstakes.
I live outside of the United States. Can I enter the sweepstakes?
Columbia Omni-HeatTM Infinity Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
How will my email address be used?
Where can I find out more about Columbia’s Omni-HeatTM Infinity technology and products?
Omni-HeatTM Infinity jackets, boots and accessories are available now, online and in stores around the world. To learn more about Omni-HeatTM Infinity’s unparalleled warming technology, visit columbia.com/gold.
For Official Rules, visit Columbia.com/gold.
Are you sure you want to remove the following product from the cart?