Men's Peakfreak™ II Mid OutDry™ Boot
This lightweight technical hiker is waterproof-breathable and built for a high-traction ride in wet and dry conditions.
HIKE ON CLOUDS
A responsive, cushioned midsole gives you support and stable comfort.
Find your just-right fit with a lacing system that creates a natural midfoot lock-down.
- Seamless mesh delivers exceptional fit and support
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- TechLite+™ midsole provides elevated cushioning, stability, and energy return with extra-light responsive foam, for long lasting comfort on any terrain
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional wet-or-dry traction using a unique compound and hike-specific tread pattern to keep you stable on any terrain
- Navic Fit™ System delivers comfort and stability with a unique lace-webbing system that keeps your heel in place for a more secure fit while running or hiking
- 3D print provides lightweight stability
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in Columbia Sportswear Company footwear are not waterproof
- Weight: 15.2 oz / 432g (Per Shoe, Size 9)
- Uses: Hiking
Greater Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.