Men's Peakfreak™ II OutDry™ Shoe
This lightweight technical hiker is waterproof-breathable and built for a high-traction ride in wet and dry conditions.
HIKE ON CLOUDS
A responsive, cushioned midsole gives you support and stable comfort.
Find your just-right fit with a lacing system that creates a natural midfoot lock-down.
- Seamless mesh delivers exceptional fit and support
- OutDry™ waterproof, breathable construction
- Techlite+™ Single density foam midsole delivers a responsive underfoot cushioning experience while providing superior comfort and stability on the trail
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional traction in wet and dry conditions
- NAVIC FIT SYSTEM™ delivers a natural midfoot lock down
- 3D print provides lightweight stability
- Please note: Laces and zippers incorporated in Columbia Sportswear Company footwear are not waterproof
- Weight: 13.4 oz / 379g (Per Shoe, Size 9)
- Uses: Hiking
Outsole: Adapt Trax™
Greater Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
The return window has been extended for the holiday season. Beginning October 16th, returns for online orders are accepted through January 31st or 60 days, whichever is greater to make a return. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.