Men's Whirlibird™ II Ski Gloves
HIT THE SLOPES
Classic, feature-rich ski gloves are built to perform from resort to backcountry.
Waterproof-breathable tech, insulation, a thermal-reflective lining, and a leather palm keep hands warm and dry.
Touch-screen-compatible fingertips, a pull tab, and easily adjustable straps are the little extras you need.
- Omni-Tech™ sheds water and releases excess heat with multi-layered breathable materials, so you stay dry and comfortable in the rain bladder
- Omni-Heat™ thermal-reflective lining retains warmth using breathable silver dots that reflect body heat, so you stay warm and comfortable as temps drop
- Durable, DWR treated, weather resistant goat leather palm
- 3-Point precurve™
- Single hand gauntlet cuff adjustment
- Pull tab at cuff
- Removable leash
- Nose wipe on thumb
- Webbing strap adjustment
- Touch screen compatible thumb and finger tip
- Elastic at wrist
- Insulation made from recycled polyester
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports
- Prop 65 Warning For CA Consumers
Greater Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.