A simple, yet rugged and warm waterproof boot that is easy-on, easy-off and rated to -25F. Read more >
SNOW DAY MUST-HAVEThis durable, slip-on winter boot with a waterproof upper makes days of sledding, snowball fights, and snow fort-building comfortable and dry.Features:
- Waterproof, warm and durable slip-on winter boot
- Adjustable hook and loop closure strap Recycled 6mm washable recycled felt liner
- Waterproof synthetic
- One-piece injection molded TPR shell/outsole
- Style# 1637883
Suede, leather and nylon
Solid non-marking rubber outsole
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Toddler Powderbug™ Plus II Print Snow Boot is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Domino from Perfect I bought these for my daughter, a light boot overall with heavier bottom rubber boot. So far they have been wonderful, I got a size up incase I leave her pjs on. Well made with two tightening points, ankle and top of boot. Very please with my purchase! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-12-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by JorgeLR from Excellent Snow Boot Keeps my son and daugther warm and dry, excellent performance. There two things to consider, they run very small due to lining and are a bit hard to put on.
Date published: 2016-02-04
Back to Top