A reliable winter boot built for warmth, comfort, and protection in frigid conditions. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
RELIABLE WINTER BOOT A reliable winter boot built for warmth and protection in frigid weather, featuring a waterproof leather upper.COMFORT IN THE COLD 200 grams of insulation, superior midsole cushioning, and advanced traction outsole warm you from the inside out.Features:
- Waterproof leather upper
- Injection molded shell
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction
- 200g insulation
- Rated -25F/-32C
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Weight: 21.8 oz / 616g (Size 7, 1/2 pair)
- Boot Shaft Height: 16.6 cm
- Boot Shaft Circumference: 20.5 cm
- Style# 1791281
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Bugaboot™ III Boot is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Rochelle from Too Small I'm normally a size 10 in women's & i got the size 11 & the boots were still too small. Very difficult to put on & take off (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-11-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by BaileyN from LOVE them! I needed a new pair of work boots, and decided to go with Columbia boots instead of my typical tactical boots. I'm so glad I did! Normally boots are an absolute pain (literally) to break in. I've worn these boots for 3 or 4 days and they've been comfortable from day 1, and only getting better! If you're needing a great heavy duty boot for work, or even just for the elements, I absolutely recommend this boot!
Date published: 2018-10-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by KITTI55 from I RECOMMEND THESE BOOTS FOR ANY COLD WEATHER ACTIVITIES... THEY ARE VERY COMFORTABLE, AND DURABLE... THESE ARE MY 3RD PR. I'VE BOUGHT THEM FOR MY FAMILY OVER THE YEARS AND WE'VE ALWAYS BEEN PLEASED.. NO DOWN SIDE... I NORMALLY WEAR AN 8-1/2, I SUGGEST A HALF TO A SIZE LARGER...
Date published: 2018-09-07
Back to Top