A light yet rugged waterproof low-top for outdoor adventures with a sturdy, grippy outsole. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
OUTDOOR PLAYDesigned with adventures in mind, these waterproof shoes with a cushy midsole and grippy outsole make playtime more epic.Features:
- Upper features a combination of suede leather, mesh and webbing
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Style# 1719322
- Upper: Suede Leather / Mesh
- Midsole: Techlite
- Outsole: Omni-Grip Rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Little Kids’ Redmond™ Waterproof Shoe is rated out of 5 by 8.
Rated 2 out of 5 by KLatNYC from Really hard for 3 yo to put on Show looks and feels great, but I had to return because my 3yo had a hard time putting it on by himself.
Date published: 2018-10-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Veronika from Comfortable! My daughter is a very picky one and she loves them! Will be purchasing another pair for my toddler. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-09-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sunnydays from To tight! Although these are very nice and seem durable I had to return them because they are just too stiff to get on, it took me 5 minutes to get one shoe on my toddler and I swear I almost twisted his ankle doing so. Super cute, seem durable but just to tight and stiff to get on (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Rache3 from Hiking Shoes My son loves his new shoes and cant wait to wear them on the trails in Colorado in a few weeks. The shoes look very well made and should be up to anything my son puts them through!
Date published: 2018-08-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Cata13 from Very good Really a good purchase! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Austin416 from Great quality. Highly recommend Great quality as usual. This is the first pair of shoes my son out grew before they wore out. This was a reorder, but one size up. Highly recommend (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dansan77 from Excellent performance I got this shoes for my youth , he really likes going out to mountain, he is happy enjoying nature with high comfort shoes. Very good quality and materials.
Date published: 2018-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Beggs from Awesome! This is our second pair of these shoes. They're great for outdoor play as well as hiking and hold up so well! (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-04-05
Back to Top