Women's Konos ™ TRS OutDry™ Shoe
NO WET FEET
Built for passing through puddles and rain with ease, these lightweight trail shoes feature our best waterproof-breathable tech.
An engineered cushioning system both cradles the heel and uses strategic deflection domes and flex grooves to reduce load impact and enhance flexibility for underfoot energy with every step.
Stay sure-footed no matter what with the specially designed tread pattern for performance on the trail in wet, muddy, or even dry conditions.
- Omni-MAX™ delivers nonstop underfoot energy by combining adaptive cushioning, enhanced stability, and increased traction for fusion performance on variable terrain
- Technical mesh upper with no-sew overlays for added durability and support
- OutDry™ blocks moisture with an impenetrable waterproof-breathable membrane bonded to an outer shell so your feet stay dry and comfy in rain and snow
- Navic Fit™ System delivers comfort and stability with a unique lace-webbing system that keeps your heel in place for a more secure fit while running or hiking
- TechLite+™ midsole provides elevated cushioning, stability, and energy return with extra-light responsive foam, for long lasting comfort on any terrain
- Midsole cradles the heel for optimal balance while deflection domes in the forefoot and heel absorb impact to reduce stress on the foot
- Deep flex grooves in the forefoot enhance motion for a more efficient stride
- Adapt Trax™ outsole provides exceptional wet-or-dry traction using a unique compound and hike-specific tread pattern to keep you stable on any terrain
- 9.5oz / 269.0g (Per Shoe, Size 7)
- Uses: Hiking
Greater Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached and for footwear with the original box in new condition. Face masks are final sale and cannot be returned.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Care section for more details.