When you watch this kid running around, it's hard to tell if they’re naturally energetic or if someone just gave them seven pounds of chocolate. Their sweet, adorable personality is paired with unbridled energy and it’s rare to see them sit down. In fact, you’re not sure if you've actually ever seen them in a seated position (though you've certainly seen them crawling out
of chairs a number of times). They love playing outside—tag, hopscotch, red rover—and they’re always off seeking their next adventure. This kid needs a gift that can keep up with their pace.
- A cozy winter jacket ($120) — If they’re going to spend 12 hours on Saturday digging snow tunnels in the yard, they’ll need to be warm. (This puffy jacket has girls' and boys' versions.)
- A versatile backpack ($65) — This cute backpack is a great place for them to keep all their stuff (although good luck getting it all back in).
- Sneakers with traction ($60) — Active kids need good shoes—these Omni-Grip™ soles have special traction to help keep them upright.
- A cute hat ($25) — Winter is coming and this fleece hat with earflaps is both practical and adorable.
- Warm gloves ($18) — Whether they’re climbing a rope, pushing the tire swing, or doing cartwheels in the lawn, warm gloves will prevent their hands from freezing.