PROFESSIONAL PURCHASE PROGRAM TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Program Application and Eligibility
The following are not
eligible to participate in Columbia’s Professional Purchase Program:
- Political organizations or persons holding elected public office
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, handicaps, or sexual preference.
- Employees of Columbia or its affiliates.
- Any person or organization that Columbia otherwise determines is ineligible.
4. Media Rights and Publicity
If you provide any images or video to Columbia, you grant Columbia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and licensees an exclusive, irrevocable license to use, alter, adapt, publish, distribute, copy, exhibit, display, market, promote, advertise, publicize, and otherwise exploit your name, photograph, video, likeness, written and other information and materials that you provide t in whole or in part, in any manner and for whatever purpose Columbia shall elect, in any and all languages, and in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed, including but not limited to website, television, radio and/or printed materials, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation notification or permission. You shall not claim or be entitled to receive any compensation or credit for such use. You represent and warrant that Columbia’s use of any images or materials as provided hereunder shall not violate or infringe upon rights of any third parties, including any trademark, patent, copyright or other intellectual property right.
5. Cancellation, Termination, and Expiration
You may opt out of marketing e-mail communications and still participate in this Program. You may email us at [email protected]
to request to be unsubscribed from all Professional Purchase Program e-mail communications, but because e-mail is the primary source of communication for the Program, electing to opt out of all Program e-mail communications will limit your participation and the value of the Program to you.