STORE RETURN POLICY – EXTENSION
We recognize that our temporary brick and mortar store closure due to health and safety concerns surrounding COVID-19 may impact consumers wishing to return product previously purchased. Because of this unexpected closure, and in order to meet the needs of our valued consumers, Columbia Sportswear is extending our in-store return policy by an additional 30 days (to 90 days from date of purchase). Unfortunately, products purchased in brick and mortar stores may not be returned by mail at this time. We hope that the extension of our return policy helps to alleviate any issues this may cause. Full Return policy below.
• Can I mail it in and get a refund sooner?
• No, returns by mail are not accepted for purchases made at a Columbia Sportswear store.
• What happens if I can’t get to a store within the 90 days?
• With original receipt, we will gladly offer you a Merchandise Credit for the full amount paid. Items returned without original receipt require a government issued photo ID and will receive a merchandise credit in the amount of the lowest price that the items were offered for sale within 60 days of return date.
• What if I need exchange or refund faster?
• The store closure decision was made in the interest of public safety and we can process your return as soon as we are able to open stores again safely. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
BUY ONE, GET ONE PROMOTION
Buy One Get One promotions will prorate the discount of the least expensive item across qualifying items. For every two qualifying items purchased, the discount on the second item of equal or lesser value will be prorated across both items on receipt. (See example receipt image below)