A waterproof, thermal-reflective, insulated jacket built for serious warmth in frigid conditions. Read more >
Omni-Heat™ 3D Thermal Reflective
High Tech Warm and Fuzzy
The next dimension of warmth is here with a thermal-reflective lining designed for advanced heat retention and next-to-skin comfort.
Like a down jacket on steroids.
But it's legal.
But it's legal.
BREATHABLE &GUARANTEED WATERPROOF.
Protection that's waterproof and breathable, guaranteed.
BRING THE HEATAn ultra-warm winter jacket built for comfort and protection in frigid conditions.WARMTH STAYS INThe waterproof-breathable shell, advanced thermal-reflective lining with soft next-to-skin feel, and 1000 TurboDown insulation combine to keep cold out.IDEAL DETAILSFeaturing 4-way stretch fabric, zippered hand pockets, interior security pocket, and adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem.Features:
- Omni-Heat™ 3D
- Omni-Tech™ waterproof/breathable critically seam sealed
- 1000 TurboDown Wave™ Insulation
- Water resistant down
- Attached hood with peripheral adjustability
- Interior security pocket
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable contoured sleeve cuff
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Drop tail
- Style# 1800091
- Shell: 4-Way Stretch 2 Layer Cyberstretch MP 87% Nylon / 13% Elastane
- Shell: 100% Nylon ripstop
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 60g Omni-Heat™ Thermal Insulation
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
|XS | 2||32-33||25.5-26.5||34.5-35.5|
|S | 4-6||34-35||27.5-28.5||36.5-37.5|
|M | 8-10||36-37.5||29.5-30.5||38.5-40|
|L | 12-14||39-40.5||32-33.5||41.5-43|
|XL | 16-18||42-44.5||35.5-37.5||45-47|
- 1. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 3. Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Performance Body contouring fit conforms to movement.
Active Body skimming fit with end-use mobility in mind.
Modern Classic / Regular Universal, easy fit for comfortable range of motion.
Relaxed Most generous fit for a full spectrum of movement.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Women’s Heatzone 1000 TurboDown™ II Jacket is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Shellys from online ordering I ordered this jacket and it came with a flaw in the collar so I returned it and ordered it again and it had the same flaw in the collar. I was not ordering it a third time. I really wanted this jacket but very frustrated after receiving the second one with the same issue. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2018-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by Browns from Very Warm Very warm for the lightweight feel. Nice looking jacket, a little too much Columbia logos. Fairly waterproof. It is not windproof, You would need a shell over this in windy conditions
Date published: 2018-12-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by Kris72 from Tricky zipper I returned the 1st one due the the zipper getting stuck and coming apart at the bottom. The 2nd one I received is better but sometimes I still feel like the zipper is going to break because it is very difficult to get started. Hoping the zipper is strong, time will tell. Very warm coat for Wisconsin winter and great appearance as well.
Date published: 2018-11-12
Back to Top