A kids’ version of our classic waterproof hiking boot with a wide profile for a just-right fit. Read more >
Superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
HOLD TIGHTON ANY TERRAIN.
Advanced traction outsole treads grip every environment.
READY TO HIKEA kids' takedown of our classic hiking boot built to keep their feet dry and comfortable from muddy trails to snowy streets.BUILT TOUGHFeaturing a waterproof upper, ultralight midsole cushioning, and a high-traction outsole.Features:
- Wide fit
- Waterproof PU coated leather upper
- Waterproof seam-sealed membrane bootie construction
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return
- Omni-Grip™ non-marking traction rubber
- Style# 1719314
- Upper: Leather
- Midsole: Techlite™ EVA
- Outsole: Omni-Grip™ Rubber
Size & Fit
Big Kids' Shoes
Little Kids' Shoes
- 1. Fold up at dotted line.
- 2. Place against a wall or other 90 degree surface. Place heel against fold/wall on flat level surface.
- 3. Mark the end of the longest toe with a pen or pencil.
- 4. Measure both feet and use the larger measurement.
- 5. Read measurement and compare to size chart.
- 6. When comparing on the size chart, determine the closest larger measurement and use that number to determine your shoe size for your country’s shoe measurement standard.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Big Kids’ Newton Ridge™ Waterproof Hiking Boot - Wide is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by rdaustin21 from Columbia Hiking Boots are freaking Awesome!!! These boots have stood up to everything my son has thrown at them which is a lot. They keep his feet warm and dry no matter what the weather is.
Date published: 2018-11-14
Back to Top