A classic Tall button-up with attitude, featuring hidden back venting to keep you cool in the heat. Read more >
- Hidden mesh-back venting at mid back promotes breathability
- Multifunctional pocket
- Style# 1438985
- 100% cotton
Size & Fit
Measurement & Sizes (Inches)
Men's Tall Sizing
|Pant Size||Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams|
Men's Big Sizing
|Waist||Chest||Hips||Sleeve Length||Neck||Inseams Regular|
- 1. Neck: Measure at the base or thickest part of your neck.
- 2. Chest/Bust: Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- 3. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline, allowing the tape measure to sit comfortably.
- 4. Sleeves: Start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the wrist. Round up to the next even number.
- 5. Inseam: Measure from the top of the interior leg to the bottom of the ankle.
Shipping & Returns
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Ground||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|2-Day Air||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Overnight||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Greater Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date online. Your apparel must be in original and unworn condition, with tags still attached. Footwear returns must also include the original box.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.
Men's PFG Trollers Best™ Short Sleeve Shirt - Tall is rated out of 5 by 6.
Rated 2 out of 5 by NCMike from Runs Small Unlike most PFG it doesn’t breath and runs a size small
Date published: 2018-09-08
Rated 3 out of 5 by Luispa23 from Run small It doesn’t fit. Runs small
Date published: 2018-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by OKDoc from Columbia in the Bahamas Just took my first cruise to Nassau, Stirrups Cay, and Balmoral islands.knew it would be hot and humid so I loaded up with 6 new Columbia shirts and shorts. Everything was perfect, incredibly comfortable and stylish! Met people on my cruise and in Nassau ask where I got my clothes. Told them Columbia... but not the country! Only the best clothing manufacturer to ever come around!!!
Date published: 2018-07-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Donthav2brag from great shirt This shirt looks and feels great. I received several compliments the last time I wore it. I was at a horse show and the day was really hot but I felt good wearing the shirt.
Date published: 2018-07-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by stevent from nice shirt.. great for hot weather, dressy casual.
Date published: 2017-06-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by TheRealTater from Fun Shirt I wear a 2XLT and not many of the "fun" prints come in that size. This one does however and I appreciate it!
Date published: 2017-06-07
Back to Top